Wagner Finish Control 3500
£679.00 + VAT
The Wagner XVLP Finish Control 3500 a modular spraying system. Perfect surface finish achievable, due to a better atomisation of high-viscosity coating materials. Ideal for renovation and repair work as well as projects of up to 50 square metres.
The Wagner XVLP FC3500 complete with Standard attachment, carry case & accessories is currently on SPECIAL OFFER, including Fine Spray attachment FREE OF CHARGE
Next working day delivery on orders placed before 2.00pm
5 in stock
Features & Benefits
- Practical – with shoulder straps for easy transport
- Flexible – ideal for renovation and repair work as well as projects of up to 50 square metres
- Convenient – the practical carry case has enoughspace to hold the unit and two spray attachments, which can also be filled before transport
- User friendly – Spraying is much simpler than you think! This compact and robust tool, with distinctive fine spray pattern, makes brushes and rollers a thing of the past. You will love the easy technology, enabling set up in seconds.
- Professionals – Ideal for professionals who already work with a spraying device, this will enhance their skills. Simple to use and, with almost no overspray.
The trend-setting slot nozzle
- Perfect surface finish achievable, due to a better atomisation of high-viscosity coating materials.
- High flow rate and fast operating speed.
- Wide variety of sprayable materials (water-based and latex paints).
- The latest generation of more high-viscosity materials can be applied, trouble-free, where it is not possible for them to be atomised using a conventional HVLP spray system.
Click & Paint, Switch the material and colour in seconds
- 1. Push the lever for loosening the spraying attachment off the airgun. Then turn the spraying attachment by 90°.
- 2. Push the spraying attachment off the airgun. You are then ready for the next attachment and the next project in another colour or with a different material.
The Wagner XVLP Generation of Turbine Systems. Ideal for residential, commercial and maintenance applications.
Wagner offers a 3 + 2 year, Warranty on all products in the XVLP range. The standard warranty is 3 years (5 years if registered).
Wood & Metal Applications
Wagner XVLP FC3500Download
|Dimensions||56 × 30 × 40 cm|