Wagner GA Automatic
Excellent Design, the Wagner GA Airless guns combines a compact and robust design with impressive functionality. High-Viscosity Materials, the Wagner GA Guns can be used to process high viscosity materials.
|£POA||Please call for pricing. Discounts may be offered for multiple purchases, or any agreed part exchange|
The Wagner GA Automatic Airless Gun, for product pressures up to 250 & 400bar. The gun is suitable for atomising liquid materials, particularly coating materials, using the Airless process.
- Long Service Life – All material-wetted parts are made of stainless steel, ensuring a long service life and superior corrosion resistance.
- Process Reliability – The high switching accuracy of the gun produces reproducible coating results every time and achieves excellent process reliability.
- Excellent Design – This Airless gun combines a compact and robust design with impressive functionality.
- High-Viscosity Materials – The Wagner Airless guns can be used to process high viscosity materials.
High Viscosity Materials, i.e. Special Paints, Undercoating Sealers, Thick Oil and Adhesives
- Top-Coat Paints
- Primer Paints
- Corrosion Protection Solvents
- Textured Paints
- Tile Coating
- Staining Solvents
- Clear Paints/Varnish
GA250 & 400