Wagner HEA 350M – Cart
£708.00 + VAT
The Wagner Control Pro HEA 350M a Powerful and mobile Airless paint sprayer for all painting jobs, including medium to large objects, for experienced DIY’ers, maintenance personnel and crafts people with spray painting projects.
Equipped with High Efficiency Airless technology, utilising reduced pressure and a new innovative nozzle, the Control Pro units guarantee streak-free, perfect paint coverage.
Next working day delivery on orders placed before 2.00pm
5 in stock
Combined with a new nozzle design this Airless spray system offers maximum control and professional results without any streaking. This makes the Wagner Control Pro HEA 350M not only easy to use, but also enables first-time users to achieve perfect results. It allows you to work with all water and solvent based paints, varnishes and wood preservatives as well as emulsion and latex paints. Thanks to the high-quality Airless gun with two-finger trigger, maximum operating comfort is guaranteed. The 15-metre hose is extremely flexible and offers a wide working radius.
Reliable, quick and versatile in use, it is ready whenever required for the fast and even coverage of paint to plastered or wallpapered interior walls, wooden fences, garage doors, stables, window shutters, floors, doors, summer houses, sheds and much, much more!
Features & Benefits
Thanks to the lower pressure, up to 55% less overspray is generated compared to conventional airless technology. This makes airless spraying systems with High Efficiency Airless technology is particularly attractive for indoor use, as the amount of masking required is significantly reduced, saving a lot of time. Reduced overspray also means material savings as less paint is wasted due to atomisation. The cart with telescopic handle saves space while transporting and storing the device and is easy to moving around the workplace.
The equipment also offers a broad variety of use for projects by caretakers and service providers who look after hotels, residential premises, schools, factories, farms and sports clubs. Suits high and low viscosity materials.
- Maximum Control – High Efficiency Airless Technology provides maximum control due to lower particle velocity.
- Production – Same flow and production rate as higher pressure systems with adjustable pressure control for accurate setting and control.
- Less Overspray – Reduced pressure leads to a slightly larger particle size and a softer and more controllable spray resulting in less airborne overspray and higher transfer efficiency. Fewer “dry spray” and “bounce back” issues resulting in a better finish.
- Longer Equipment Life – The lower spraying pressure of the high efficiency airless puts less stress on the system, which in turn Increases tip and pump life. Fluid pump has longer life compared to competitive products.
HEA Tip Technology
Wagners technology in the new HEA Spray Tip allows users to spray with highest controllability and performance under reduced system pressure due to an innovative tip design and a highly efficient pump, producing the same flow and production rate as higher pressure systems
- Slightly feathered edge allowing for better drying when overlapping.
- No heavy lines on the top and bottom of the spray pattern that novice and intermediate users get when spraying at higher pressures
- Less tip wear with lower pressure longer lasting
Control Pro 350M