Wagner Prima Sprint 60L XE
£3,968.00 + VAT
The new Wagner Prima Sprint 60 Ltr XE Airfluid Manual System is perfect for powder coating. The Wagner Sprint 60L is used to fluidize the powder in a 60 litre stainless steel tank. All coating parameters are set and saved using the control unit EPG-Sprint X.
Wagner Part No: 2355403/264268
Out of stock
Features & Benefits
This revolutionary new design is taking the industry by storm. The user-friendly nature and the unique “double click of the trigger”, to change settings for different sections of the work piece, has made it the Number one choice for all who try it! Increased transfer rates (application efficiency), due to the optimised process of the FlexNozzle flat jet atomising system, for the widest variety of coating demands in practical applications.
- Soft powder cloud, more uniform film thicknesses and optimised application of powder.
- Optimised electrostatics, perfect powder charging in conjunction with the integrated high voltage cascade.
- Safety Power. New Safety technology for the reliable processing of standardised Metallic and UDS powder paints plus, of course, all standard powder paints. Certified for Zone 21 (internal coating).
- Power Lock. New System for the reliable and close positioning of all nozzle components and their functional cross-over’s.
- Simple assembly and disassembly of the wear parts and of the whole nozzle system.
- Unique “double click” trigger
- EPG-Sprint X Controller
- Easy to replicate results
- Recoating program at the push of a button
- Save up to 30% of your Powder material
PEM X1 Manual Gun
The new Wagner PEM-X1 Corona Gun sets the standard and trend for all kinds of surfaces used today in powder coating. The new gun generation improves perfection and precision even further, the product philosophy combines a balanced finesse on all levels with long life expectancy and optimal handling. Well balanced ergonomics are based on experience! Wagner has incorporated this experience in the design of the new gun generation which combines first-class design and functionality for perfect finishing solutions.
The demand for a high quality and reproducible coating results, and ergonomic working, is met by the PEM-X1 manual gun. In combination with the Wagner Prima Sprint XE and Wagner Prima PEM-X1 Gun, provide unbeatable results with High Dynamic Remote function that allows the immediate selection of a pre-adjusted program without the necessity to look at the controller.
Durability: the robust gun body protects all the electronic components. When used as a standalone manual unit the new Prima Sprint manual unit utilizes program number 4 for the HDR function.
Untiring & Ergonomic: the PEM-X1 weighs only 500g and thus just fewer than 3% less than the comparable models. Reduced weight gun extensions (150mm & 300mm) for coating deep work-piece geometries are also available
PEM X1 Features
EPG-X1 Sprint Controller
All important coating parameters can be chosen, changed and stored in programs with the EPG-X Sprint controller. It provides all WAGNER Guns with an easy operating knob and precise AFC Closed-Loop-Technology.
The clear and structured controller interface supported by a digital display ensures that the operational parameters are easily viewed at a glance.
- No loss of time, no coating interruptions.
- Closed-Loop AFC for safe repeatable amount of powder
- The only controller with adjustable HV-characteristic
- Fast, intuitive, self-explanatory use
- Short colour change due to impulse purge program
- Perfect for Corona and Tribo application
- Up to 50 coating programs may be stored
Scope of Delivery
Prima Sprint XE
PEM X1 Gun