Wagner Project Pro 117
£421.00 + VAT
The powerful Wagner Project Pro 117 can work with quite different materials: including emulsions and latex paints for walls, ceilings, basement rooms and garages – also glazes and wood preservatives for wooden houses, cladding or carports right up to corrosion protection on steel beams – all popular water soluble and solvent based materials can be sprayed easily and professionally.
1 in stock
The Wagner Project Pro 117 piston pump is a handy, stand-alone unit, with a practical carrying handle which, thanks to its compact dimensions and low weight, is easy to transport and stow away. With its ability to spray a wide range of materials, it is an ideal companion for small to medium sized projects in the new building and renovation field.
The powerful Wagner Project Pro 117 can work with quite different materials: including emulsion paint for walls, ceilings, basement rooms and garages – also Gloss, Gazes and Wood preservatives for Sheds, Houses, Cladding or Carports right up to corrosion protection on steel beams – all popular water soluble and solvent based materials can be sprayed easily and professionally.
Features & Benefits
Wagner Project Pro 117 – ideal for the easy and professional application of paint to plastered or wallpapered interior walls, Structural steel, Cladding, wooden fences, garage doors, window shutters, floors, doors, summer houses, sheds and much, much more.
- Easily portable – skid mounted for compact transport and stowage
- Flexible suction hose to allow feed direct from the paint container
- Adjustable pressure control for accurate setting and control
- Easy to clean
- Easy to use
- Operation DVD included free of charge
- Compact to handle and store
- A flexible all-rounder to suit various applications
- Direct intake from the original paint container
- Gun filtration to reduce blockages
- Powerful and fast
Further Information & Video
Project Pro 117
|Dimensions||60 × 55 × 50 cm|