Wagner Tiger 72:300
£7,715.00 – £9,264.00 + VAT
The Wagner Tiger 72:300 – High pressure piston pump, stainless steel, for Airless applications up to 530 bar and 12 L/min with critical material.
Ideal for thick coat corrosion protection with large material application, multiple gun use.
|£POA||Please call for pricing. Discounts may be offered for multiple purchases, or any agreed part exchange|
The Wagner Tiger 72:300 – High pressure piston pump, stainless steel, for Airless applications up to 530 bar and 12 L/min with critical material. Ideal for thick coat corrosion protection with large material application with multiple gun use.
The Tiger has been developed the single-component IceBreaker-PC spray systems for heavy-duty corrosion protection. A consistent solution for extreme challenges, even under the toughest of conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Reliable – The extremely low pulsation and low maintenance controller offers very high reliability, even during continuous operation.
- Under Full Pressure – Regardless of the pressure at which the air motor is being operated, the full system pressure is always applied for the control. Thus, the pump works reliably and does not stall, even at very low working pressures.
- Designed for Any Application – Made entirely of high quality stainless steel, the fluid section is designed for a long service life and low wear, even when conveying abrasive and chemically corrosive material.
- User-Friendly – The integrated compact pressure regulator simplifies adjustment of the pump pressure and the air current for AirCoat applications.
- Optimum Service – Easy-to-clean separating fluid chamber. Rapid and simple replacement of the self-adjusting packings without special tools.
- Gentle on Materials – The large valve cross sections provide for an optimal flow that is gentle on materials.
Large fluid sections with a double stroke volume of up to 300 cm³ ensure a low piston speed and high dynamic pressure. Perfect for processing abrasive materials such as zinc powder paints.
The Rack Caddy provides space to store the material hose, gun and suction hose – even up to a length of 60 m. That way you can keep all the accessories neatly stowed ready for use.
Extremely robust, reliable and easy to maintain in everyday use. Ideal for thick film corrosion protection – even when applying large amounts of material and using several guns.
Scope of Delivery
Further Information & SprayPacks
|Spray Pack Variants||
Airless Spray Pack, Pump & Trolley Spray Pack, Basic Spray Pack