Wagner Top Finish DD10
£745.00 – £1,022.00 + VAT
The Pneumatically operated double diaphragm pump, Wagner Top Finish DD10, provides excellent finishing results with a clear cost saving – ideal for supplying manual and automatic Air Spray guns. The Wagner DD10 can feed up to four guns directly or via a 2k unit.
Features & Benefits
Up to 70% savings in rinsing agent and waste with the Wagner Top Finish DD10 – the first material feeding pump for Air Spray applications without a need for a material pressure regulator.
The Wagner Top Finish DD10 pump can feed up to four guns directly or via a 2k unit. The pump ensures a constant material flow without a fluid regulator and is optimized for a quick and cost saving flushing.
- Easy to Use & Time Saving – Two precisely adjustable regulators with pressure gauge for the pump pressure and atomisation air.
- Rapid Service – You only need four standard tools to meet all of the pump’s service requirements – quick and easy.
- Homogeneous Spray Pattern – The revolutionary pump concept guarantees absolutely pulsation free working, ensuring best finishing results.
- No Additional Costs – All wetted parts are made from stainless steel. This means all materials can be processed with one pump.
- Reliable Operation – The pump can be installed in any conceivable position without restricting its function.
- High Savings in Solvent & Material Waste – The optimised material flow with the small interior volume guarantees high savings when there is a change of paint or for cleaning.
- Simple integration – The regulator unit can be installed either sideways or lengthways.
Scope of Delivery
Top Finish DD10
Top Finish DD10
DD10 & Regulator, DD10 Wall Mount Spray Pack, DD10 Drum Cover Spray Pack, DD10 Trolley Spray Pack