Wagner Zip 52 Finishing
£871.00 – £1,240.20 + VAT
The Wagner Zip 52 is the first choice for supreme coating quality, reliable, powerful and ideally suitable for use with automatic and manual spray guns.
Whether using high viscosity material, shear sensitive or thixotropic, heat critical paints or just ordinary coatings, ZIP finishing equipment meets all the expectations of a professional painter.
|DELIVERY • Next working day delivery for stock items on orders placed before 2.00pm|
The Wagner Zip 52 Finishing pump is the first choice for supreme coating quality, reliable, powerful and ideally suitable for use with automatic and manual spray guns. Also, ideal for use in electrostatic systems, HVLP or fully conventional air atomization applications that apply coatings to wood, metal, synthetic material, glass or leather.
All ready-to-use Wagner Zip 52 Finishing pumps contain the Wagner Fine Flow Controller (FFC): precision material pressure regulator, anti-pulsation unit and filter in a single device.
Wagner Zip pumps are perfect for AirSpray applications. Whether using high viscosity material, shear sensitive or thixotropic, heat critical paints or just ordinary coatings, ZIP finishing equipment meets all the expectations of a professional painter.
Features & Benefits
- Versatile – The fluid section is completely hermetic, free of rubbing and sheering, and is thus ideally suited to all types of fluids – especially highly abrasive fluids such as corrosion protection material, material that is sensitive to shearing or rubbing such as UV paint, or material that react to humidity such as isocyanate hardeners.
- Frugal & Economical – The high efficiency allows for low air consumption. The internal geometry, free of dead space, significantly helps save solvent when changing paint and cleaning.
- Highest Spray Quality – Smooth, even and pulsation-free material flow through the precision Fine Flow Controller (FFC), which is additionally equipped with an integrated material filter.
- Easy to Operate – All control elements are easily accessible in a convenient position.
- Ready to use Equipment – Various ready-to-use spraypacks in different equipment: Mounted on a frame, trolley, wall mount, or on a drum cover – complete with material pressure regulator, suction pipe, agitator, material hose, and spray gun.
Fine Flow Controller (FFC) –
This device allows adjustment with maximum precision and simplicity, allowing fine tuning of the pumped fluid pressure, at the same time working as a filter and anti-pulsation system.
FFC allows to obtain a regular and no-pulsating flow, ideal for maximum quality finishing and high precision applications
This 3 in 1 device, further to being very compact, reduces the internal dead space where usually residuals and dirt build up. Both cleaning operation and colour changes result easier, quicker and cheaper.
Typical Applications & Fluids
- Wood & Furniture Industry
- General Metal Industry
- Plastic Finishing
- Leather & Textile Application
- Glass Coating
- Stains, Primers & Fillers
- Base & Clearcoats
- Solvent & Waterbased Paints
- 2-K Materials
- High Solid Materials
- Metallic Paints
- Special Effect Paints
- Glues & Adhesives
Zip52 & Zip80
DDP Zip52 Alu Finish Basic, DDP Zip52 Alu Finish Basic &Trolley, DDP Zip52 Alu Finish SP5 Spray Pack, DDP Zip52 Alu Finish SP5 Spray Pack & Trolley