Wagner Zip52 Alu U550.ATSS7
£576.00 + VAT
The Wagner Zip 52 Pump is the first choice for supreme coating quality, reliability and power. The Wagner Zip 52 is Double diaphragm pump ideal for material transport, transfer and circulating systems up to 8 bar and 52 ltr p/min. Suitable for use with automatic and manual spray guns.
|DELIVERY • Current delivery on this product is approximately 5 – 7 days.|
Wagner Part No: U550.ATSS7
Available on back-order
The Wagner Zip 52 U550.ATSS7 is the first choice for supreme coating quality, reliability and power. The Wagner Zip 52 is Double diaphragm pump ideal for material transport, transfer and circulating systems up to 8 bar and 52 ltr p/min. Suitable for use with automatic and manual spray guns. Also, ideal for use in electrostatic systems, HVLP or fully conventional air atomization applications that apply coatings to wood, metal, synthetic material, glass or leather.
Wagner Zip pumps are perfect for AirSpray applications. Whether using high viscosity material, shear sensitive or thixotropic, heat critical paints or just ordinary coatings, Zip finishing equipment meets all the expectations of a professional painter.
Features & Benefits
- Reliability – The special long-life diaphragm ensures a high degree of reliability and minimum downtime. High chemical compatibility tanks to PTFE o-rings. The optimized design with less dead space enables rapid color change and cleaning, and a reduction in the amount of solvent required.
- Optimal Maintenance – No leakage of fluids: the pump is totally bolted and only 1 tool is needed to dismantle it.
- High Performance – The air motor ensure highest performance with reduced air consumption; requires no additional lubrication and suffer from no freezing problems.
- Versatility – Different pump sizes and a comprehensive product palette guarantee a wide range of possible application.
- Minimal Pressure – Anti-stall pilot valve, pre assembled and easy to replace. It operate at minimal pressure tanks to low internal friction. No material leakage: the pump is fully threaded with Long-lasting diaphragms.
Zip Pump Technology
In the Wagner AirSpray process, the paint is atomized entirely by air. The task of the pump is to feed the gun with a constant flow of materials.
Two coupled diaphragms (2) are moving from the left to the right and back by help of pressurized air (3). The steering valve (4) guides the air to the side where the diaphragm is moved to contract the fluid chamber (1). Material is beeing transported by contraction and expansion of the fluid chamber volume and the inlet- and outlet valves (5&6).
1 – Pumped Material & Pump Chamber
2 – Long Life Diaphragm
3 – Pressurised Air
4 – Steering Valve
5 – Material Inlet Valve
6 – Material Outlet Valve
Zip52 & Zip80