Wagner Protec 2k
The Wagner Protec 2k – High-pressure piston pump, stainless steel, for Airless applications up to 480 bar and 7.2 L/min. Extremely robust and ideal for heavy corrosion protection. With the new mixing and dosing unit, the Wagner Protec 2K automatically determines the correct mixing ratio and thus guarantees the best possible coating quality.
|£POA||Please call for pricing. Discounts may be offered for multiple purchases, or any agreed part exchange|
The Wagner Protec 2k high-pressure piston pump, stainless steel, for Airless applications up to 480 bar and 7.2 L/min. Extremely robust and ideal for heavy corrosion protection. With the new mixing and dosing unit, the Wagner Protec 2K automatically determines the correct mixing ratio and thus guarantees the best possible coating quality. Only the exact amount of required material is mixed saving time and material. High power even with high viscosity materials and high coating thicknesses – ideally suitable for applications in heavy-duty corrosion protection.
Modern high-performance corrosion protection and marine coatings are formulated with high and ultra-high solid content and most of them are 2-component based. These coatings require an accurate proportioning and mixing of the resin with the hardener to ensure the chemical reaction which enables the mixture to harden and reach the expected chemical and mechanical properties.
Features & Benefits
The new Wagner Protec 2K was specially developed for this application. It takes over the precise dosing of the components as well as the elaborate and time-consuming mixing. You will be surprised how easy the system is to use.
- Powerful – Air motor with sufficient reserves, even for products with a high solid content.
- Easy to Operate – Work as you would with a single component coating. Mixing block with automatic overpressure valve and circulation, can also be used as external mixer.
- Continuously Mixed – Robust fluid sections can be selected for A and B components in mixing ratios of 1:1, 2:1, 3:1, and 4:1.
- Product always available – Stable and spacious 27 litre product container with large suction cross-section and easy to clean.
- Freedom of Motion – Robust trolley with large wheels, crane hook, and space for additional add-ons and accessories.
- Heating – Product heater (optional) for easier working with particularly high-viscosity product.
- Flushing – Flushing pump (optional) for easy cleaning of mixing block, product hose, and guns. Allows users to manage shorter pot lives!
- Perfect for high solid 2-component coating material
- Excellent surface quality
- Extremely robust, powerful and long-lasting
- Simplest operation and maintenance
- Rapid amortization
- Time saved no need to mix or stir any material in advance.
- Material Saving because you mix only as much as you need.
- No concerns that the pot life will expire before completion of the coating.
- Save time and material because you do not flush the entire system in case of a longer interruption of work, only the parts that contain mixed material will be flushed (mixing block, material hose, spray gun).
- Correct mixing ratio is determined by the system and guarantees the best possible coating quality.
- Towers of wind energy systems
- Rail vehicles
- Water towers
- Wastewater treatment
- Maintenance of wells and sewer systems
- Overflow basins
- Coating of structural steel
- Highly filled Primers with Epoxy Base
- Polyurethane Top Coats
- Fast reacting Tank Coatings
- Fire Retardant Paints
Protec GM1 Gun
Mixing & Dosing