Andreae HE AF923 Filter
£32.90 + VAT
The Andreae HE AF923 Filter, High Efficiency filter is constructed using 2 layers of heavy “kraft” paper, punched, pleated and glued together, with a polyester layer on it’s back increasing filtration efficiency.
Andreae Filters hold more paint particles than other exhaust filter media while maintaining uniform air flow around the parts being sprayed.
11 in stock
The Andreae HE Filter AF923 Filter, High Efficiency filter is constructed using 2 layers of heavy “kraft” paper, punched, pleated and glued together, with a polyester layer on it’s back increasing filtration efficiency.
The Working Principle of Andreae Filters is INERTIA SEPARATION. The airflow, loaded with paint particles (overspray), suffers several radical changes in direction. The paint particles, heavier than air, follow tangent trajectories to the airflow. Therefore, the paint particles accumulate in the holding pockets and the airflow leaves the filter virtually free of overspray.
Andreae Filters are EPA compliant, easy to install and dispose, and last longer than fiberglass, expanded paper, polyester or styrofoam media.
Features & Benefits
Andreae Filters hold more paint particles than other filters, maintaining uniform air flow around the parts being sprayed. This provides a cleaner air environment for operatives and the community at large.
- The V-shaped front prevents overspray bounce back & particle migration.
- The deeper V-shaped back wall captures overspray & deposits it outside of the airflow.
- The filter exhaust holes are positioned to maintain constant airflow during the loading phase.
- Static pressure increases slowly with the accumulation of overspray resulting in uniform airflow.
- Holding capacity up to 5 times higher than others.
- High efficiency near 100% (depending on material).
- Fewer filter changes resulting in higher spray booth activity.
- Easiest filter to use on the market.