Wagner Heavy Coat 750
£6,818.18 – £7,272.72 + VAT
The Wagner Heavy Coat 750 E (Electric) & G (Petrol) units are part of the Heavy Coat Hydraulic Piston Pump range. Ideal for high viscosity materials, multi-gun use and working at heights. Sprays bituminous and fire retardant products, amongst other heavy materials.
The Wagner Heavy Coat 750 E (Electric) & G (Petrol) Spray Packs are part of the Heavy Coat Hydraulic Piston Pump range. Ideal for high viscosity materials, multi-gun use and working at heights. Sprays bituminous and fire retardant products, amongst other heavy materials. The material pump of the Wagner HeavyCoat units is driven indirectly by hydraulics. The high suction power improves the application of high viscosity materials.
NEW COMPACT POWER PACK FOR HEAVY MATERIAL
The low wear rate and the resulting long service life of the equipment are further positive aspects of hydraulic technology. The wear surfaces of cylinder and piston rod are coated with an extremely wear resistant layer of hard chrome, making them able to withstand aggressive and abrasive materials.
Features & Benefits
- Long Service & Reliability – thanks to new Hydrastroke technology, the operating temperature is significantly reduced, thereby increasing the service life.
- New Hydraulic Design – inspired by mining and aviation for the toughest demands in terms of the piston pump‘s working and delivery performance.
- Powerful – constant performance for the application of heavy, filled and high-viscosity materials such a bitumen and textured plaster over large areas.
- Superb Performance – perfect surface results, even with long hoses.
- Versatile & Durable – for demanding construction site use.
- Maximum – user-friendliness thanks to simple operation.
- Innovative HeavyCoat product features: either a petrol or electric motor.
Scope of Delivery
Heavy Coat 750
Electric 110v Spray Pack, Petrol Spray Pack