Wagner 2K Comfort
The Wagner 2K Comfort is a new, electronically controlled mixing and dosing system for multicolour applications. Compared to Wagner Flex Control Smart, up to 25 colours and 4 components can be processed simultaneously. For a highly efficient coating process, the equipment can be integrated into a fieldbus system.
|£POA||Please call for pricing. Discounts may be offered for multiple purchases, or any agreed part exchange|
The Wagner 2K Comfort – New mixing and dosing unit ideally suited for multi-colour applications. Wagner has developed an electronic mixing and dosing unit that is especially suited for complex multicolour
- Applications – the Wagner 2K Comfort can process up to 25 colours and four components simultaneously.
- A range of special features enables a safe and efficient mixing process and presents manifold possibilities for the user.
- Unit enables colour changes in less than a minute, which gives the user more flexibility for his coating process.
Additionally, up to 90% solvent reduction as only the gun hose needs to be flushed. With the gun distribution valve, not only can two guns be operated separately from each other, but can also be flushed separately. Waste, therefore, can be significantly reduced.
Features & Benefits
The fluid parts which are operated separately from each other by the control unit. For specific applications, this can lead to a considerable reduction of both investment costs and cycle times of the objects to be painted.
- Colour change in less than one minute
- Saves up to 90% solvent during colour change
- Parametrization also possible with tablet PC
- Best mixing results through AIS technology, patent pending
The Wagner 2K Comfort is also available with two fluid circuits which enables the simultaneous application of two different materials with only one unit.
Wood 2K Comfort