Wagner Cobra 40:25
The Wagner Cobra 40:25 a durable double diaphragm pump for AirCoat and Airless applications up to 250 bar. The extremely small inside volume has no dead space, which makes for lightning-fast paint change and low flushing-agent consumption. The Wagner Cobra 40:25 pump is just as powerful as many a large-scale piston pumps.
1 in stock
|£POA||Please call for pricing. Discounts may be offered for multiple purchases, or any agreed part exchange|
The Wagner Cobra pumps operate almost pulsation-free and thereby enables a uniform paint flow, achieving perfect spraying and superb surface quality, recommended for single-gun in the wood and furniture industry and small joinery shops.
The long-life diaphragms and the absence of packings in the fluid section guarantee high reliability, even under the most taxing working conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Capability – The small internal volume of the paint level combined with the high working speed provide for sufficient output reserves, even when using multiple guns.
- Reliability – Particularly durable diaphragms and paint, free of packing and rubbing, provide for the highest reliability and low maintenance costs through durable diaphragms and minimal wear and tear.
- Rapid Pay back – The low internal volume of the paint level holds unique potential savings through extremely rapid colour changes and up to 60% lower flushing fluid consumption compared to other pumps of the same performance class.
- Environmentally Friendly – Drastic reduction in solvent consumption when changing colour and flushing through a low internal volume and through paint level construction free of dead space.
- Material Friendly – Large valve cross-sections and the hermetically closed, packing-free construction are the ideal qualifications for processing all types of paints and hardeners – especially for sensitive UV paints, isocyanates, and acrylates or abrasive corrosion protection materials.
- Ice-free & quiet – Due to the intelligent internal geometry. Extremely robust, user-friendly, proven time and time again!
Small Volume Application
The innovative and exclusive technology of the Wagner Cobra high pressure diaphragm pump enables users to save up to 60% of time, paint and solvent waste on every color change and cleaning operation.
The new Material-Hopper XS has been developed to enhance the performances of the Wagner Cobra units, even for application of very low quantities of paint. Also perfect for on site demonstrations or just for customers handling small work pieces and frequent colour changes.
Advantages & Benefits
Ideal solution in all laboratories for testing and developing which need high pressure (industrial conditions) and small quantities.
- Low Paint & Material Consumption by the use of the innovative Cobra technology
- Application of small quantities ideal for testing & laboratories
- Flexible & Quick color change
- Small, Fast & Flexible
Small Cup Set