Wagner Prima Sprint XE
£3,845.00 + VAT
The new Wagner Prima Sprint XE Airfluid Manual System and the Wagner PEM X1 Corona Gun is perfect for powder coating straight from a manufacturer’s powder box. With the diagonal positioning of the powder box it guarantees complete emptying of the box, to reduce waste.
Delivery Schedule Approximately 2 Days
2 in stock
Features & Benefits
This revolutionary new design is taking the industry by storm. The user-friendly nature and the unique “double click of the trigger”, to change settings for different sections of the work piece, has made it the Number one choice for all who try it! Increased transfer rates (application efficiency), due to the optimised process of the FlexNozzle flat jet atomising system, for the widest variety of coating demands in practical applications.
- Soft powder cloud, more uniform film thicknesses and optimised application of powder.
- Optimised electrostatics, perfect powder charging in conjunction with the integrated high voltage cascade.
- Safety Power. New Safety technology for the reliable processing of standardised Metallic and UDS powder paints plus, of course, all standard powder paints. Certified for Zone 21 (internal coating).
- Power Lock. New System for the reliable and close positioning of all nozzle components and their functional cross-over’s.
- Adaptable Corona Star Set in conjunction with the newly integrated gun hook on the PEM-X1 Corona Gun.
- Simple assembly and disassembly of the wear parts and of the whole nozzle system.
- Basic equipment includes: 2 flat jet nozzles of the FlexNozzle system plus a complete, newly developed, round jet nozzle system with proven atomising air technology.
- Unique “double click” trigger
- Air pulsation purge for fast colour changes
- Remote controlled vibration unit
- Suction unit with fluid crown for optimal fluidisation
- Optimized position of carton for better emptying
- EPG-Sprint X Controller
- Easy to replicate results
- Recoating program at the push of a button
- Save up to 30% of your Powder material
PEM X1 Manual Gun
The new Wagner PEM-X1 Corona gun sets the standard and trend for all kinds of surfaces used today in powder coating. The new gun generation improves perfection and precision even further – the product philosophy combines a balanced finesse on all levels with long life expectancy and optimal handling. Well-balanced ergonomics are based on experience! Wagner has incorporated this experience in the design of the new gun generation which combines first-class design and functionality for perfect finishing solutions.
The demand for a high quality and reproducible coating result, and ergonomic, light working is met by the PEM-X1 manual gun. In combination with the Wagner Prima XE and Wagner Prima PEM-X1 Gun manual units provide unbeatable results with High Dynamic Remote function that allows the immediate selection of a pre-adjusted program without the necessity to look at the controller.
Durability: the robust gun body protects all the electronic components. When used as a standalone manual unit the new PrimaSprint manual unit utilizes program number 4 for the HDR function.
Untiring and ergonomic work: the PEM-X1 weighs only 500g and thus just fewer than 3% less than the comparable models. Reduced weight gun extensions (150 mm and 300 mm) for coating deep work-piece geometries are also available
PEM X1 Features
This High Dynamic Remote can be selected by simply double clicking the gun trigger in order to activate the stored program. This is the fastest and most ergonomic program change on the market!
- – Remote Control – more flexibility during application
- – New Nozzles – for perfect coating
- – Ergonomic Handle – good grip for perfect handling
- – Quick Release Coupling – for fast and efficient colour changes
EPG-X1 Sprint Controller
All important coating parameters can be chosen, changed and stored in programs with the EPG-X Sprint controller. It provides all WAGNER Guns with an easy operating knob and precise AFC Closed-Loop-Technology.
The clear and structured controller interface supported by a digital display ensures that the operational parameters are easily viewed at a glance.
- No loss of time, no coating interruptions.
- Closed-Loop AFC for safe repeatable amount of powder
- The only controller with adjustable HV-characteristic
- Fast, intuitive, self-explanatory use
- Short colour change due to impulse purge program
- Perfect for Corona and Tribo application
- Up to 50 coating programs may be stored
Prima Sprint XE
PEM X1 Gun