£2,480.40 – £3,024.00 + VAT
These Wagner GM5000EAC guns are designed for a max. material pressure of 250bar (highest in the market for electrostatic AirCoat guns). Therefore the gun is suitable to apply high viscosity materials even with long hoses.
|DELIVERY NOTE • Current delivery for this product is approximately 4 to 7 days.|
The right combination of Airless, Airspray and electrostatic charging, combined with the unique Wagner know-how, results in perfect finishing, high productivity, soft spray pattern, excellent wrap around and very high transfer efficiency.
These Wagner GM5000 guns are designed for a max. material pressure of 250bar (highest in the market for electrostatic AirCoat guns). Therefore the gun is suitable to apply high viscosity materials even with long hoses.
- GM5000 EAC – Electrostatic manual gun for AirCoat applications with low-conductive solvent-based material. With integrated high-voltage cascade
- GM5000 EACW – Electrostatic manual gun for AirCoat applications with water based material.
Additionally required: Control unit VM500 or VM 5000
The electrostatic guns were designed with the comfort of the operator in mind. Ergonomic interaction is enhanced because the gun is lighter and requires less trigger and holding force, thus reducing operator fatigue considerably.
- Ergonomics – The combination of low weight, ergonomic design, outstanding balance and low trigger force is the basic building block for loextensive, fatigue-free work.
- Robust Design – Rough environment, intensive usage, different spraying materials and much more is what the GM 5000 range is designed for. The exchangeable hook guarantees low service costs.
- High Safety Standard – The GM5000 gun range is compliant with CE and Atex Zone 1 standards. The grounding of the gun is monitored by the control unit for maximum safety of the painter. It cuts the high voltage off as soon as grounding is interrupted.
- Excellent Finishing Quality – Innovative jets and air caps specifically developed for the perfect combination of optimal droplet size and electrostatic charge for outstanding coating rate and quality.
- Flexible Electrode – The material is ionized by the extremely flexible and durable electrode directly on the material jet. It maintains its form even under extreme strain and provides a constant material charge and good wrap-around effect.
- Integrated Control Panel – Depending on the geometry of the workpiece, and the composition, different electrostatics parameters are necessary. These formulas can be set up on the control unit and selected and activated directly on the gun. Thus, the painter can quickly react to various painting situations in order to achieve the best coating results.
- Excellent surface finish
- High coating speed
- The reduction of paint mist and overspray
- Uniform application of paint material
- Soft spray jet with soft run-out at the edges
- Can also be used for high viscosity materials
- Reduction of the emissions in accordance with the VOC guidelines for liquid organic compounds
- Metal protection & finishing
- Wood finishing
- Plastic finishing
- Aerospace industry
- Automotive components
- Motorcycle parts
Wagner GM5000 EAC
Wagner GM5000EAC (Gun Only), Wagner GM5000EACW (Gun Only)